Kaplan's SAT Prep Plus 2019 teaches you the ins and outs of the SAT with study plans, online practice, and efficient strategies to make sure you're ready for test day. Expert explanations, detailed subject review, and more than 1,400 practice questions help you master Kaplan's proven test-taking strategies and score higher.
The Best Practice
• Five full-length Kaplan practice tests: two in the book and three online.
• 1,400+ practice questions with detailed explanations, including brand new questions for this edition.
• Kaplan’s expert strategies for each test section, including special techniques for the optional essay.
• In-depth sections on each question type and math skill, with practice questions for each.
• Expert scoring, analysis, and explanations for two official College Board SAT Practice Tests.
• Kaplan's SmartPoints system helps you identify how many points you're likely to earn when you master each topic.
• Questions have been reviewed, revised, and updated for 2018-2019 by Kaplan's all-star expert faculty.
• Additional online resources, including 15 video lessons, timed quizzes, and practice questions.
• We know the test: Our Learning Engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT – using real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
• Kaplan's experts make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
• We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Want even more practice, extra tips, and Kaplan lessons online? Try our biggest book available: SAT Total Prep 2019.