Exam changes recently announced by the College Board, which affect the AP World History exam, will not take place until the May 2020 exam. In the meantime, this book is the most current and fully aligned with exams given in 2018 and 2019.
Kaplan is currently planning the next edition of the book, which will reflect the new exam changes. Look for the new book in the fall of the 2019–2020 school year.
Kaplan's AP World History Prep Plus 2018-2019 gives you concise review of the most-tested content to quickly build your skills and confidence. With bite-sized, test-like practice sets and customizable study plans, our guide fits your schedule.
Personalized Prep. Realistic Practice.
• Three full-length practice exams and an online test scoring tool to convert your raw score into a 1–5 scaled score
• Pre- and post-quizzes in each chapter so you can monitor your progress
• Customizable study plans tailored to your individual goals and prep time
• Focused content review on the essential concepts to help you make the most of your study time
• Online quizzes for additional practice
• Test-taking strategies designed specifically for AP World History
• We know the test—our AP experts make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the exam
• We know students—every explanation is written to help you learn, and our tips on the exam structure and question formats will help you avoid surprises on Test Day
• We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools